Monday, August 30, 2010

Shame on me!

I have been so busy checking out all my Bella sisters' blogs and those they recommend, that I haven't given my own blog any attention lately! Shame on me! This is (from the left) me, my best friend Claudia, my sister Merry, and my cousin Terri at the scrapbookexpo in St. Charles, IL last weekend. We had a Hawaiian blast! 14 hours of creating with 600 of our scrapping colleagues!
I promise to update more often, after all, I have 6 followers now, I'm so excited!!

3 comments:

  1. I was so glad to see you posting!! YAY!! Silver Bella will be here before you know it!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You know that first one is really me (it is my daughter but we both can't have our name on our blog). I enlarged your picture so I could get a better look at the two of you!!!

    I am so glad you are posting. Show us more of your creations!!!

    Hugs,
    Suz (Big Sis)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments, ladies. I promise to work on getting good pix of my creations and put them on here, and eventually get a few things up on Etsy

    ReplyDelete