Sunday, November 20, 2011

My new look!

I'm so excited! How do you like my new look? I found an awesome artist on etsy at thephOtospOt who designed several very special things for me, including my new blog header.
Now I need to get in gear and get my own etsy store up and running.
Yesterday I was at Urban Chic Home dropping off a few new things and while I was there several of my little things actually sold! Here are a few things that are still for sale (at least as of yesterday they were anyway)

I painted the front of this HUGE pristine vintage suitcase with red chalkboard paint and Beckie put it in the window as part of her Christmas display.
This is a big tin panel, maybe from an old fireplace?
I went to the 3 French Hens Holiday Market yesterday and it was amazing! I would have to start making Christmas things TODAY if I wanted to be in NEXT year's show, that's how well stocked every booth was. Of course, I forgot my camera so you'll have to check out the pics on Traci's site.



3 comments:

  1. LOVE the new look!!!!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog and participating in my give away drawing fun!

    Great blog you have here!
    Happy holidays...Lenae

    ReplyDelete