Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy New Year, been busy lately!


Love to you and yours in 2012. This is a tree I saw while on a walk in the lovely city of San Diego while at the SoCRA conference and visiting our son, Garrett in September.

I've been busy in the studio lately. Here are a few of my little projects. I'm in a burlap, chippy, rustic, vintage mood lately. I'm starting to save things for the 3 French Hens markets this summer.
The 2012 dates have just been announced. AND, the market is in the latest issue of Romantic Country magazine as one of the best markets! This little silver platter had just the right size slits for vintage bias tape to fit in. Wouldn't this be a cute little bridal shower chalkboard sign?
I saw some suitcases on Pinterest and decided to try it (with a little help from the hubby).

And this is a tiny little newborn skirt that I found at Baby Gap that I thought I'd cut the flowers off for another project. But when I put it on the lampshade frame, it looked so cute, I decided to go with it! The crystals really show well when it's lit. It will be for sale at the May 3 French Hens market.
Do something you love every day! juliejayne

No comments:

Post a Comment