Sunday, April 29, 2012

Missouri junk trip

A few weeks ago my cousin, my sister, and I took a road trip to Missouri. Our first stop was at the River Market Antique Mall in Kansas City. They have 3 floors of great junk; everything from a to z. Note to self: Next time, definitely bring the trailer!

I was so enamored by all the good junk, I didn't keep track of the vendors names! I took cards but didn't make notes so I could give them credit here. So sorry!
  
This one would have definitely been in the trailer had it been attached to my car!
Scored this footstool for $7! It was underneath a table. Below is the "after". I took a skirt from Goodwill and fit it around the base. This will be for sale at the first 3 French Hens market of this year on May 12th. See you there?
When we were leaving River Market, we asked the check out girls where we should go for lunch. They led us to THE best diner I've ever been to, Happy Gillis.
The next day, we visited The Rusty Chandelier and Jesse James Antique Mall right next door
I had to have the wooden dresser piece in this photo. It is about to become the headboard for the bed in our guest bedroom. I can't decide if it will go this way, or upside down just yet. I'll post a photo when I decide. Next week I'll post a sneak peek at the pieces I'll be bringing to 3 French Hens. Have a great week! 

1 comment: